4. College Entrance Exams
- All candidates are required to take either the Scholastic Assessment Test (SAT), or American College Test (ACT).
- The Academy will accept official test results up to the February test date of the year for which candidates seek appointment. The Academy will accept all test scores attained within three years of the admissions application deadline. The Academy does not accept the non-standard or untimed administration of the SAT or ACT.
- Students who achieve scores below 580 math and 29 reading on the SAT and below 24 math and 23 English on the ACT are strongly encouraged to retake the tests. For the Class of 2023:
- SAT scores should be forwarded using the Academy's College Board Code: 2923.
- ACT scores should be forwarded using the Academy's ACT Code: 2974.
- Speak with your school counselor or visit the SAT and ACT websites for additional information.
- You are encouraged to take both the SAT and ACT tests several times to try to improve your scores. Your highest scores will be accepted.
* SAT or ACT qualifying scores for admission will be determined by the Academy for each entering class.